Update on Shelter-In-Place Order
According to Governor Walz’s office and the Depart of Homeland Security, those who work in construction/home improvement trades are deemed as “critical” and are excluded from the Shelter-In-Place order. Our crews will continue to complete all scheduled and contracted projects. We are also ready to take on any new siding, roofing, and window projects. So call to schedule your online appointment with us today!
Our process during the COVID 19 outbreak
The impact of COVID-19 is being felt worldwide. As a result, the health and safety of our families, friends, and colleagues is at the forefront of our minds. As we continue to meet the home improvement needs of our clients, we at Craftsmen Home Improvements want you to know that we are taking every precaution to safeguard our customers, our crews, and the communities we live in. Here are some of the steps we are taking:
With social distancing in mind, we can provide:
- An online consultation appointment with one of our knowledgeable Sales Reps
- A webinar/online meetings to plan your project
- Satellite measurements or measurements completed by the Sales Rep without ever having to enter your home
- An online quote presentation
- Prompt communication via phone and email
All Scheduled Projects
- Crews will be evaluated for any illness prior to the start of each workday
- Team members found to have any symptoms will be sent to seek medical attention and allowed to rest and recover at home
- All scheduled jobs will proceed as planned
Siding and Roofing
- We are uniquely equipped with the ability to perform ALL of our siding & roofing work outside of your home, allowing us to follow social distancing guidelines as set by the CDC.
- All contact with Project Manager and crew can be made via email or phone (text or call).
Windows and Doors
- Our Project Manager will partner with clients to coordinate installation for a time when homeowners are away or in a separate area of the home.
- Each member of our windows crew will carry their own personal hand sanitizer. They will sanitize prior to entering your property, and will continue to use it regularly throughout the day.
- Crew members will also wear gloves during the work process to further limit contact with surfaces.
- Upon installation of each window/door, the crew will disinfect all installed surfaces along with door handles, light switches, etc.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
For the safety of our employees, if you or anyone in your household has been diagnosed with or exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or seasonal flu, please contact us in advance so that we may reschedule your in-home consultation or project work.
If you would prefer to reschedule your project until a later date, we will work with you to accommodate your request.
Rest assured that we’re here to support you every step of the way during this unprecedented time. We want you to know that our commitment to quality, excellence and integrity remains unchanged, and we look forward to the opportunity to help you improve your home this season.